Monday, July 23, 2012

Life is Short...

"For all we know, we might not get tomorrow,
Let's do it tonight..."
-Pitbull/Ne-Yo

On a happy note, let's discuss one of my favorite topics: Carpe Diem.

As a true bohemian (pfft--ha! In my big air-conditioned home with about a million TVs and computers?), I believe there is nothing more beautiful then grabbing life by it's metaphorical balls. I have a sort of unspoken set of rules.

Here, I will speak them:

(1) Enjoy your body now while it's still firm and fairly thin.

(2) Do something stupid every day.

(3) Sing and dance whenever the opportunity presents itself.

(4) Don't sleep with anyone unless they buy you dinner first.

(5) Don't cry more than I laugh.

(6) Speak kindly, love with every bit of your heart, and don't blame others for things that are your fault.

(7) Don't blame yourself for things that aren't your fault.

(8) Every day is an adventure: if I wouldn't write about it, it's not worth spending time on.

(9) You never remember the nights you got enough sleep.

(10) Take too many pictures.

So go crazy! Do the unexpected. Do what you want.

Send me pictures or something of your excellent adventures.

Peace, Punch, Captain Crunch,

Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment